It has all the features…
The RLC-DSP404 builds upon the proven RLC-3 and RLC-Club designs, while providing advanced features that aren’t available in any other product. In fact, it is the most advanced repeater controller ever made. The RLC-DSP404 has a fully digital audio path, built in networking for VoIP/RoIP and remote management. With its total local and network management, streaming VoIP and powerful 600 MIPS Digital Signal Processor (DSP), the RLC-DSP404 will transform your repeater system into a more versatile and efficient digital system. Supporting four native radio ports, each with a dedicated audio input, two audio outputs, COR, CTCSS logic input (each with its own pull-up and pull-down switchable resistor), PTT output and full-duplex RS-232 port, your never limited on what your radio port can interface to.
All audio adjustments are controlled electronically, enabling on-site and off-site DTMF or network access to your site’s audio levels. Digital voice recordings support virtually unlimited words, and multiple word libraries supporting .wav and .mp3 recordings. You can record
your own words and messages and simply upload them to the controller utilizing the USB Host port from a thumb drive, or remotely using the Ethernet port.
• Digital audio path (16K samples/second) allows many features to be implemented without additional hardware (audio delay, digital voice recording, etc) and without any loss of audio quality.
• Voice library can be easily updated or extended using standard wav files.
• Windows™ control software makes reconfiguring things on the fly simple, and provides real-time status, indicating exactly what is going on at each moment.
• Embedded Linux operating system with improved firmware retaining the flexibility of the RLC-3 and RLC-Club series of controllers while making advanced features easier to use.
• A built-in Ethernet network interface enables remote management (which can be done over the serial port as well), as well as VoIP/RoIP (Voice/Radio Over IP), over the Internet or a private network.